Guided walking tours in Florence and the Tuscan countryside
Explore the glories of Florence, one of the most important art cities in Europe, and the pearl of the Renaissance. Or ramble through the beautiful Tuscan countryside, and sample the food and wine for which the area is famous.
- Learn about the turbulent history of the Medici who ruled Florence for about 300 years
- Admire the Ponte Vecchio, the statues in Piazza del la Signoria and the masterpieces in the Uffizi Gallery.
- Marvel at the genus of Michelangelo in the New Sacristy and see his David in the Accademia museum.
- Discover the beauty of the surrounding area. Enjoy easy hikes with stunning views across typical Tuscan countryside and explore fascinating and historic small towns such as Vinci and Certaldo.
- Experience the traditions and festivities of Tuscany, and its unique wine and food culture
... and so much more ….
All tours are suitable for individuals, families, big and small groups, as well as for schools.
I also offer "family tours", specially designed to bring the wonders of Florence to life for children.